Become an Egg Donor & Give the Gift of Life!
Fulfill a couple’s dreams -- and receive compensation that allows you to live yours! It’s all possible with help from Atlantic Reproductive. Whether you want to take the trip of a lifetime or just add to your savings, becoming an egg donor can put your goals within reach.
At Atlantic Reproductive, our egg donors enjoy an anonymous, healthy and rewarding process -- while giving a deserving couple the precious gift of life! Call or sign up today to learn more if you meet the following requirements.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 31
- No drug use or smoking (testing will be performed)
- Have a body mass index between 21 and 30. You can calculate your BMI at http://www.bmi-calculator.net/
The Egg Donation Process
Egg donation is a remarkable gift that can give hope to a family faced with infertility. At Atlantic Reproductive, our Raleigh, NC fertility doctors partner with egg donors and recipients alike to ensure that everyone involved has a healthy, rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Considering donating an egg? Here’s how it works:
- Egg donor application - Contact us to receive a username to receive access to our application, which includes a medical questionnaire and questions about your age and health.
- Screening - Screening is completely free and will include a consultation with one of our board-certified endocrinologists, a physical exam, infectious disease screening and genetic testing.
- Matching - If you’re eligible to become an egg donor, Atlantic Reproductive will match you with a waiting recipient. Once matched, we’ll use birth control pills to synchronize your cycle with your egg donation recipient’s cycle.
- Preparation - After cycle synchronization, you’ll switch from birth control pills to fertility medications, which will be given by injection. To ensure the best results, we’ll schedule approximately four visits, one to three days apart, during which we’ll monitor you with ultrasounds and will adjust your medications accordingly. Once the eggs are ready for retrieval, you will receive specific instructions to take a final injection, the timing of which will determine the arrival time for your egg retrieval procedure.
- Egg retrieval - The egg donation procedure typically takes only 10 to 15 minutes, during which you will be sedated and closely monitored. You’ll stay at our Raleigh, NC fertility center for approximately two hours on the day of your retrieval and should feel better and better each day afterward!
- Egg donation compensation - Atlantic Reproductive pays egg donors $4500 for each completed egg cycle.
Apply Today to Become an Egg Donor!
As an Atlantic Reproductive egg donor, you’ll remain anonymous and get free medical, genetic and infectious disease screenings, plus health insurance for the procedure and $4500 for each completed cycle. Ready to apply? Contact Atlantic Reproductive today -- and give the gift of life!
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine is located in Raleigh, NC and works with fertility patients, egg recipients and egg donors from across North Carolina and nationwide. Whether you live in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Fayetteville, Sanford or beyond, we’d love to talk with you -- give us a call at (919)248-8777 or toll-free at (855)248-8777.